After School Club
The details of our fantastic new After School Club are as follows –
- The club is run every school day. Currently the club is not available in the school holidays.
- The club is open to any pupil from Nursery to Year 6.
- The club is based in the new Year 6 block.
- There are two sessions available at the club –
- 3.15pm to 4.30pm at a cost of £4.00 per child per day.
- 3.15pm-5.45pm at a cost of £8.00 per child per day.
(Payments will need to be made in advance on a termly or weekly basis with the correct money being sent into school in a named envelope please.).
- The club is run by two of our most experienced Teaching & Learning Assistants - Mrs Gibson and Mrs Howarth.
- There is a variety of activities on offer to the children to enjoy and extend their learning experiences. Children also have access to the school’s ICT Suite and a quiet area to do homework.
- Children are provided with a snack and drink whilst at the club unless otherwise requested.
You can choose whether to use the club on a regular basis or on occasional days. All we would ask is that you let us know in advance.
To book a place at our after school club please contact the school office. Prior to any child attending the club, a registration form will need to be completed by the parent/carer. The application is available here for download or from the school office.
If you have any questions about the after school club or need more information please contact the school office – 01254 56297.